Challenging times require creative solutions. Toshibaâ€™s Unified Communications help you respond with solutions such as presence, instant messaging, mobile unified messaging, CRM integration, mobility applications, and more.
What can â€œunified communicationsâ€ mean to your business?
To most organizations, unified communications means integrating business applications with people communications for a more effective business. It sounds great in theory, but itâ€™s only meaningful if it provides tangible benefits, such as increasing productivity, improving customer service, generating sales, reducing costs, and increasing profits.
How can Toshibaâ€™s Unified Communications help?
Most businesses already use office telephones, cell phones, voice mail, email, video conferencing, instant messaging, etc. In a non-unified approach, these various forms of communication work independently â€” and inefficiently.
Toshibaâ€™s Unified Communications Suite includes the structure and intelligence to enable these various forms of communication to work together, so information reaches recipients quicker and through the most appropriate medium. Features provided in the suite include:
- Presence and Instant Messaging:Â This feature enables you to see the telephone busy/idle status and calendar status of other users from Outlook integration and click on the name to call or instant message them.
- Outbound Dialing From Any Application:Â Making a call is easyâ€”just highlight and click. You can also launch documents, applications and web pages directly from the Call Manager interface.
- Desktop Call Control:Â Using the Call Manager, you can combine the capabilities of your computer and telephone to dial, answer, or transfer calls without ever picking up the telephone.
- CRM Integration and Screen-pops:Â Your call-answering personnel can save time and provide better service by immediately knowing which customer is calling with screen-pop integration.
- One Number Access (find me/follow me sequential ringing):Â Your customerâ€™s call rings your desk telephone and mobile/cell phone either simultaneously or sequentially until it finds you. If you donâ€™t answer at any of the programmed destinations, your office voice mail takes the message.
- Off-premises Call Forwarding:Â Call Forwarding enables your incoming calls to reach you when youâ€™re out of the office and enables you to change your forwarding destination from any remote location.
- Personal Call Handling:Â With the perfect combination of accessibility and mobility, calls are routed by combining the features of schedule-based and caller-based routing. Includes find me/follow me sequential ringing, call screening, and the ability to transfer calls to the office from a cell phone.
- Fixed Mobile Convergence:Â Toshibaâ€™s uMobility lets workers make and answer PBX calls from virtually anywhere. The usersâ€™ smartphone functions as their PBX extension while in the office, via the wireless LAN, and while out of the office, via a cellular network.
- Meet-Me Conferencing and Web Collaboration:Â The Meeting application provides users with a variety of collaboration features including: audio and video conferencing, scheduling, application and desktop sharing, audio recording, usage reporting, Outlook Calendar integration, conference view, and more. Since Meeting is Web-based, there’s no client software to download. Furthermore, it’s easy to set up conferences, and users can attend the conference from any location via the network. Best of all, your company can achieve faster ROI compared to monthly telephone conference fees.
- Unified Messaging:Â Web-based unified messaging adds mobility, allowing users to access their email, voice and fax messages by using only an Internet browser, without even needing access to their email providers.
- Exchange 2007 Integration:Â Voice mail integration with Microsoft Exchange 2007 allows access to voice and fax messages from your Outlook email inbox when you are using Exchange 2007 as the email/voice mail/unified messaging server.
- Office Communication Server 2007 (OCS) Integration:Â Integration with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 (OCS) provides Remote Call Control from the OCS client and other applications and enhances presence applications with â€œon-demandâ€ presence status.
- Remote Connection and Mobility:Â Improve employee productivity â€” no matter where they are. Toshiba provides the tools for remote connectivity and mobility to make them operate as if they were in the office.
- FeatureFlex Adaptability:Â Customize virtually any existing feature and create new ones. And not just CIX call processing, but blended features that work between all system applications and resources, including voice mail and CTI applications. A simple script editor works with the Integrated Media Application Server to interpret code, process functions, and follow custom routing. Create new functions in just hours, not months or years waiting for the next software release.
Toshibaâ€™s Unified Communications Suite: A comprehensive solution.
Toshibaâ€™s Unified Communications capabilities integrate with the Toshibaâ€™s Strata CIX IP PBX voice features to form one integrated communication solution. Best of all, it works through a seamless user interface that is independent of the device you use and works from any location.
Toshibaâ€™s solutions are flexible, yet simple to deploy, use and manage.
With Toshibaâ€™s unified communications suite, you can select the mix of modular capabilities that meet the specific needs of your business. Implement what you need today, and add what you need tomorrow.